The next Automation Network Designer Workshop is on Wednesday 21st September in Epsom.
About the Automation Network Designer Workshop:
Are you an Engineer or Manager tasked with managing network obsolesence, optimisation, expansion, extension or a new network deployment?
The Automation Network Designer Workshop will share all of IT4A’s knowledge, experience and practices with respect to Critical ‘CPNI’ Network Infrastructure with the best practice techniques for implementation and setup.
The event, based in Epsom Surrey, will start at 09:30 and end about 16:30, it will consider:
- A refresher on networking fundamentals.
- The traditional approaches to automation network design and the common issues.
- A review of what ‘good design’ looks like?
- Performance benchmarking and troubleshooting existing networks.
- The Risk Treatment Plan – an approach of risk based design.
- Converting good practice guidelines into real world networks (switching, routing, firewalls and VPNs).
- Tools and practices to test, support and maintain automation network infrastructure
- Q&A session
Attendees will be provided with a set of standard ‘Open source’ tools and guidelines to take away.