Secure Remote Access
In a world where skills are increasingly scarce, taking the problem to the expert, using a secure remote access system, is both fast and cost effective.
What is Remote Access?
Remote Access means different to different people.
- People who work form home accessing the database via a client website
- Branch offices connect to Head office constantly to update information
- Mobile workers access and upload information
- Engineers access the system to troubleshoot faults or regular maintenance
- Regular Backups to the Disaster Recovery Site
Why do you need to Remote Access?
- Minimize the Downtime on Critical Networks by granting remote access to the competent person to troubleshoot
- Reduce your commute and increase productivity
- Connect while travelling or from abroad
- Work form Home and reduce the office maintenance cost
We take care of your Concerns on Remote Access
- Security Challenges: Potential security risk of accessing critical systems by unauthorized person
- Technical Challenges: System needs to be allow remote access and need a dedicated high bandwidth WAN Connection
- Business Challenges: Failure of the Remote Access Service will effect the entire business
Why IT4A for Secure Remote Access System?
- Experienced in delivering Secure Segregated Remote Access Systems for Critical Network Infrastructure consist of Life Safety SCADA Systems
- Our Approach to Design and Implement the Secure Remote Access System, customized to suite your business needs
- Design and Implement by Experts with Security, Availability, Flexibility, in mind
- 24/7 Secure Access to the Critical Network over the Public Internet or Private WAN
- Highly Secured, Segregated, Controlled, Monitored and Maintained Solutions. Built in-house and tested to the test plan
- Provide out-of-band Private WAN connection for troubleshooting and maintenance
- Highly Secure Remote Access via a Hardware Client Device with X.509 Certificates
- Resilience design with Dual ISP Connections