The threat to an Automation network and the systems that depend upon it are many and varied. Network security starts with good design; it is a by-product of knowledge, know how and good practice.
What is Network Security?
Network Security is the process of taking physical and software preventative measures to protect the underlying networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure, thereby creating a secure platform for computers, users and programs to perform their permitted critical functions within a secure environment.
"For any type of business, the successful solution is to secure a team of specialists, providing the necessary support to your network."
Why IT4A for Security?
- IT4A is Specialized in securing Critical Network Infrastructure in various sectors/areas.
- They are Network Rail, Nuclear, M25 PLC, Tunnel SCADA Systems, Water Treatment SCADA, etc...
- There is no single solution protects various threats. IT4A analyse and understand your IT & Business Infrastructure to design and deploy multiple layers of security customized to suite your needs within your budget.
- Our Network Operation Center monitors your network infrastructure to detect any Security Threats.
Security Incident & Event Management
- Real-time analysis of security alerts, threshold alerts, syslog messages and data flows.
- Security Incidents such as DoS Attacks, Login Failures and Hacking attempts are detected and generate alerts to the monitoring system.
- Resilience and fail-overs are detected and perform action to remediation.
- Identify the known security exposures before the potential attackers harm you
IT4A Network Support is committed to providing tailored solutions, meeting your requirements for network support. Either part of a larger scope, to include network maintenance and monitoring services or purely stand-alone, our engineers can develop the best solution for your network.