Where knowing what you want to achieve leads either ability or the resources required to implement a solution; IT4A's Project Engineering team can bridge the gap. IT4A take policy off the page and implement it in the real world.
What we do?
IT4Automation delivers high standard reliable innovative bespoke engineering services to our customer needs.
Why we are different?
- When there are no on-the-self product to solve the problem, IT4A plays the role to fulfil the your needs by providing custom engineered solutions
- Our experts will analyse the requirement and design the suitable solution within the budget
- Site reviews to understand your needs Ensuring best value through best price and service delivery
- Peace of mind in having the right solution
- On-site Training for users if required
- Risk assessments and method statements for equipment commissioning and use
IT4A Engineering Team delivers network planning, design, engineer, test and implement key technologies.
Our highly skilled engineering team have experience in integrating multi-protocol automation systems in the critical network infrastructure includes ModBus RTU, Motbus TCP, Profinet, TCP/IP, Wi-fi and 3G/Cellular.
All IT4A engineers are security cleared to BPSS (Baseline Personal Security Screening) with further Security ‘SC’ Clearance held by IT4A’s Secure Projects team (I.e. Nuclear Industry).